SW:TOR

bobojuice

Is anyone else excited for this?

I broke down and pre-ordered last week after playing the last beta weekend. I'll be joining up with XFOR as well as a whole heap of 501st members. We'll see what server they assign to us. If anyone on here is joining I look forward to seeing you in-game.

I've also got my own private vent server. If anyone wants the info, just send me a PM. :)

I'll be playing during the downtime between Christmas and New Years. :D

Haven't signed up with XFOR yet, although I saw the thread over at Legion - I should probably get on that.

As of right now they cant accept anyone new into the guild until the game is released. Apparently there's a hold on it. You can still sign up to XFOR.org and probably get an invite later.

I'm not sure if I'll stay in the guild, but we'll see. 132 members seems kinda huge and I forsee problems arising. I've been part of large guilds and there's always drama when you get that many people playing a game together.

I was going to get it. Then I went online and checked the minimum specs. 2.0ghz minimum processor speed? FFS!

My BAND NEW laptop only has 1.6 ghz

It might pass everything else with flying colours

7 gig ram.

2.9 gig of video ram.

Ugh. I'm hugely annoyed.

I was going to get it. Then I went online and checked the minimum specs. 2.0ghz minimum processor speed? FFS!

My BAND NEW laptop only has 1.6 ghz

It might pass everything else with flying colours

7 gig ram.

2.9 gig of video ram.

Ugh. I'm hugely annoyed.

Processor speed doesn't really matter anymore. The one thing that might hold you back is if you have a dedicated video card or not. I really wouldn't recommend gaming on any laptops anyway. Unless you've got one of those Alienware extreme machines or something, but then those aren't even laptops at that point.