Not official trooping, but my first outing

funkster

Well my armour had it's first outing(s) this weekend, it being Halloween and all that.

I bought my armour at first, purely for this reason, but now am committed to getting it up to spec and getting clearance.

Anyway, back to the outings. Both were DJ gigs of sorts, but I don't think I fully realised hwo the armour goes down when you're out and about. It wasn't ideal circumstances, especially last night, as I had no spotters, but as 90% of the time I was going to be in a DJ booth, it wasn't so bad.

Last night, included a 5 minute walk from my van to the club. although this took about 30 minutes after all the posing for photos :thumbsup:

I took advice from here on how to modify my armour and mae it more wearable than how it came out of the box and would like to thank everyone here for the love. The mods included the thigh harness and a great canvas belt

Apologies for the branding on the pics

328307_10150526123871110_104147946109_11379240_1421229194_o.jpg.102a7cc6684b866284b878fc30b32d44.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated