Another newbie asking about armor

Alrighty then.

Having just started getting serious about actually putting money down for armor, I'm thinking of getting the AM kit. My reasoning behind this is that it's one of the cheaper kits, but not horrid in quality. It's also a good starter kit [from what I've read/been told].

I'm also 6'3" [190.5 cm, 75 in, 1.905 m], but really, really skinny. I'm worried that I won't be able to fill out the forearms and biceps [i have very big legs because I'm a cyclist, so those are fine]. Can anyone confirm this?

Many thanks!

Hi MetalHead,

I hope I can help you out here. Being 6'2" myself I went with AM and received it recently. I haven't finished my build but having test fitted some of the leg and arms I can definitely say armor any smaller would have been to short for my limbs and I would have a had a lot of black under suit gaps visible. As to being skinny (me too!) that's just a matter trimming and trimming til it fits. AM is made with a lot of excess plastic for a variety of sizes, so trimming is part of the process no matter what. Just measure carefully to fit.

For more information on what it is like out of the box see my unboxing thread--------

I can certainly vouch for the quality of the packing and the superb service from the seller.

If you want some more information to help with your decision check out my--------thread.

For the ultimate build thread on fitting AM to a taller trooper check out TKRestonva's absolutely brilliant thread---------

Hope this helps!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021