How do you give the off white color to helmet

What could I use to age the paint look?

I want to try to replicate an helmet like on star wars helmet.com. I want the helmet color to be an off white color. I got some Krylon semi white gloss and per Mike’s recommendations but it ends up being pure white and I am looking for a light cream color for the helmet.

I did some research and I ended up looking into a krylon paint named ivory and another dover white..

-----

I wonder if anyone has ever tried this?

I also see that Bobamaker has done the yellowing a different way…

-----=

anyone got any tips?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I use Krylon Ivory on my hockey masks as a base coat and would NOT recommend it for Trooper helmets. It is too cream colored.

Sorry to take this slightly off-topic.

You make hocks? Cool beans if you do. I have a pretty big collection of hocks from loads of different makers. I'll have to post a link to my photobucket.

Off white paint? I used a sorta egg shell colour when I wanted to get an off white colour.

Appliance white is good. It's slightly off White and glossy. Looks like aged White and ages quite quickly. You have to test different makes over there as I'm in the UK.

It's used for fridges, washing machines etc .