Hawkeye - Hasbro Build

Hi All

This is where i have go to so far! still need to paint the Doopy and glue everything!

I am going for E6000 glue, but might try Pandatrooper technique if i can get the blaster a part!

I cant with the scope there!

Please give your expert advice and comments! thanks

Do we put glue all the way on the stock? they dont fit flush on the body, just above the trigger!

You can use glue or screws or bolts to hold the stock on at the hinge point at the back. The front can just be glued to the lower receiver, but you could also put a screw through one of the holes under the stock.

You can use glue or screws or bolts to hold the stock on at the hinge point at the back. The front can just be glued to the lower receiver, but you could also put a screw through one of the holes under the stock.

Thanks mate.

So for the back hinge, i just drill through the blaster, and put a screw in and drill the hinge part of the doopy doo, and secure it right?

Also, what primer did you use?!? i notice that you painted the parts before putting them together.If i do that, would the part stick well with the paint?

I have Rustoleum Flat Back,and Satin and i also have silver for the first layer before i put the black on it.

So do i need it primer, if so which one did you use?thanks Terry