Talking about boots...

(This I posted at the MEPD and was suggested to bring it here, after a quick search and not much luck, I am posting here)

Hey everybody... Just thinking about boots and well, came with this idea.

Has anyone considered placing an order to lets say, TKBoots, but for black boots, and then painting them white?

Is this even possible?

This of course in order to have more accurate boots as the ones used on production during 1976.

Any thoughts on this?

Saludos.

Sounds like a great plan to be more accurate, but wouldn't it be just as easy to buy a pair of Chelsea or Jodphurs in black and painting them white, instead of putting in a special order with the TKBoots in black. The other thoughts on it are that TKBoots only run even numbered sizes, where as regular Chelsea or Jodphur have 1/2 sizes and variable widths, as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Thx bro...

I have actually reconsider and think I will be ordering sometime the regular white TKboots. Will leave the accurate look for the time I finally build my TK. At the moment, I will settle with the regular TKboots for my TD.

:D

Saluos.