E11 front sight template?

Here is the link so you can download the ANH Blastech E-11 Templates File size: 2,377 KB which will have the two below in it as well: ----------

Basically, The ANH E11 and the ESB E11 is the same Sterling SMG but with different greeblies. The ESB Stunt E11 (solid resin cast) will have the muzzle filed down.

On your other post where you asked about the scope and greeblies for the ESB E11, so you know what you are looking for, when it comes to the greeblies.

Below is front sight template/blueprints from BLASTER BUILDERS CLUB TUTORIAL.

Accessories.thumb.webp.f329ac49d4b88db04b9d0aa6724e804f.webp

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thank you so much for the help fella's. And thank you Tom for the link. I think you may have me confused with another member. I'm doing ANH E11. This place is helpful to noobs like me. I've never known any other forum to be like it.

All the best and thanks again,

Rob.

Thank you so much for the help fella's. And thank you Tom for the link. I think you may have me confused with another member. I'm doing ANH E11. This place is helpful to noobs like me. I've never known any other forum to be like it.

All the best and thanks again,

Rob.

Yea, sorry about that, my bad, I was at work at the time when I posted that. I had helped Graham/tk7713gra30 with his ESB E11 that he is working on. For some weird reason I got you two mixed up. :wacko: That goes to show ya that you can't mix work with fun... :lol: Now I hope I didn't leave my watch in the patient that I was operating on that day... I keed! I keed!

Well, at least the link has the right info for ya. ;):D