Chat Night with Albin Johnson founder of the 501st

Amptrooper

Not sure if I am allowed to post this but I thought I would give it a try so that every one would have a chance to chat and say hi to Albin.

IRACHAT.gif

Everyone is welcome to join us Monday January 24th at 8pm eastern time zone at the Imperial Royal Arms Chat Room!

We will be hosting a very special guest; Albin Johnson, the founder of the Vaders Fist 501st costuming club!

The first 15 or 20 minutes will be an introduction and previously written questions that you would like to ask.

After that the floor will be fully open to chat with Albin and each other. Promises to be a great time!

To get your questions answered from Ablin just post them here. On Friday I will gather them

all up and send them to Albin so that he can prepare his self for the questions.

To join the chat you will need to sign up at the forum. Don't forget to check you email for the verification

email that the forum will send you. Just click the link it sends and your signed up!

Albin Johnson is coming to the chat room right now as we speak! Albin is the founder of the 501st. He is really wanting to visit with everyone.

Just sign up to the forum and follow the link to the chat room.

http://amptrooper.10.forumer.com/index.php

WOW! What a great time that was! Albin did a wonderful job and shared many stories with us about the 501st and his life. I think everyone agrees that it was informative and fun! Didn't know that even the title 501st was made by Albin not George! It got int the books because he jokingly said "hey, you should put that in a book sometime"! How cool is that!

Or the George Lucas is a 501st geek!!! That was great!

Can't wait for the next Chat Night at The IRA!!!!

Glad to hear it went well, wish I couldv'e participated. George Lucas is definitely a huge 501st fan. At C5 he literally gushed over both the 501st Legion and R2 Builders Club when Jon Stewart asked him what he thought of the fan groups. B)