ANH vs ESB vs ROTJ with the AM helemt

Yah this sucker is huge, but I am going to build it just to have one until I can grab a TE2.

Looking at the tutorial in the academy i started examining the various stunt and hero versions for the movies and it looks to me, with the thin bottoms on the ear piece that I almost have to make it a ROTJ helmet. But I was curious if it was actually that critical before I decide.

The AM came with four bump ears, and bubble lenses, so I don’t want to spend money buying upgrades when I plan to not have it for wear vary long.

If I can I want to go ESB if it is acceptable to use bubble lenses, the tut didn't say, but the example pic has green flat, otherwise anh stunt it is and I'll just get green film.

Thanks all for any thoughts advice, opinions!

The AM (former FX) helmet is not really suitable for either style; I'm afraid. It just is too far off in all proportions to really resemble either ANH/ESB or ROTJ style lids. So I guess it is up to your personal taste which style you're trying to approximate.

Since the AM/FX already comes with bubble lenses, ANH Hero or a ROTJ would be obvious. There were supposed to be a few ANH Heroes recycled for ESB, but as of now nobody has really ever spotted one or even made screencaps.

With the four bump ears, the ANH Hero is not really an option of course, so yeah, all that's left from a logical standpoint would be ROTJ (even those had flat lenses, not only bubble lenses).

yeah that was my thoughts, but I want to build it for practice and to have something to wear until I get my hands on a TE2 or other Helemt that is closer to ANH or ESB style. So far I am leaning towards ANH Stunt and just ponying up for Flat green eyes.

Thanks for the input sir! :D