Holster to belt available options?

I know how the holster is to attach for ANH. The question I have is that would using a Chicago screw/post screw in place of an actual rivet on the belt portion acceptable for EIB? This would make removing the holster from the belt a whole lot easier should I need to remove it for whatever reason. IE mod minor, repair, etc. I have read about people using them on here for other things, I cant remember if I saw it for the holster to belt connection..

it's perfectly acceptable. especially when the screw post looks like a silver rivet.

I use screw posts for the following parts on my armor:

belt fasteners from canvas to plastic front ( I glued the plastic belt caps to the rivet side, and glued them to the plastic. )

this way the belt is completely removable from the plastic armor.

I also used screw posts to assemble my shims on my black suit. allowing flexibility and removal for storage, cleaning.

then finally I used screw posts 1/8" to attach my holster to the canvas.

when I sell holsters I have now completely replaced using rivets for the upper straps, it allows for making

a single holster into any kind of film holster you'd want. from ANH tan upper straps, to ESB and ROTJ styles.

it's also stronger and more secure than a rivet, since rivets can pull out from leather over time.