AP ARMOR TRIM & ASSEMBLY GUIDES[*AP]

Jamtrooper

I'm in the middle of my first build (AP armor) and it's going well. Problem is the instructions that come with it are pretty useless and I haven't even used them. The details of where exactly to cut, where a snap needs to go, the fact it helps to use a heat gun to bend the belt - just aren't there. Instead, I've figured this all out by looking at the great tutorials some of you have put up. Problem is I'm spending so much time looking for reference photos of where others are making cuts and installing snaps and rivets that it's really slowing me down. My question is, are there any diagrams out there of where the cut lines should be and where and what size hardware should be installed? It would really help and save some time. Thanks.

Edited by Jamtrooper

I heard nothing but praise about a guy called StukaTrooper little tutorial regarding the AP. Search for him and check his guide it will show you everything you could ever wish for and more.