Newbie in need of help

In No Particular Order:

1) read the first 8 or 9 posts in this forum. That'll give you all the basic info you need.

2) At age 15 you might not have the budget nessisary to build a kit but then again you might. Be forewarned this is not a cheap hobby.

3) Don't buy off ebay. There are exceptions but in general it's a good rule to follow.

4) the worst part might be that you aren't done growing yet so any kit you make / buy you'll grow out of in a year or 2.

And having said that I'm still new here so hopefully someone wiser will post and cover any of my short comings.

EDIT: Sorry before going any further get over to the "New Members Introduce Yourself Here" area and write a breif intro.

Edited by ELP

Matt pretty much covered it - including getting youself over to the New Member Introduction section. The only thing I would add is to locate your nearest 501st garrison and make contact.

After you're done reading the first 8 - 9 topics of this section - read, read, and read some more. More than likely every question you have has been asked and answered many times over. You simply can't do enough research, and the FISD will tell you nearly everything you need to know. :)