Thigh help

SO, the front of my AP thighs seem to match up well, and the finishing strip seems self explanatory. The back of the thighs are a different story.

4833155048_abdc04df4f_z.jpg

One side has the raised edge, the other is flat. How does one achieve a proper finishing strip like this? Do you overlap the smooth edge under the raised edge? I plan to glue my thighs by the way, no velcro.

I have looked around and I have seen no explicit instruction on this.

Is your thigh small enough to butt those edges together and glue on a cover strip?

I think I could comfortably do it either way. I do have skinny legs, but I can always cut off more on the flat end if needed. Is the standard way to do it butting these edges together?

ANH style is a butt joint; ROTJ is overlap; not sure what ESB style is actually. I butted both ends and slapped a strip over it. My thighs just slide on - everything is glued. Some overlap the edges and velcro them shut. Whatever is most comfortable/easier. The thighs didn't line up right for me in the back so minor trimming was necessary. I cut equal distance on each side in the back to keep the front/back strips aligned. I can post up an image of mine later today if you'd like.

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 weeks later...