matching up biceps and calves?

Yo, I've had a kit for well over a year now. Did the crappy overlap+velcro thing for a party a while back. But now taking apart and putting it all back together the RIGHT way. With 15 and 20mm coverstrips.

Prob is I'm now not 100% sure which shin goes to what side and which is the inner or outer to said side?

Pretty sure on the biceps but looking for input there as well! My kit had the 2 different biceps, thge sharp swoop V on one and the wide U on the other.

Just wanting to be sure. I've waited this long to build it. Might as well make sure I do it right.

This thread here describes the arms.

-----

4700035679_ca8c5e0b29.jpg

The shins should be more curvy on the insides (like a scoop in where your calves would be) and the outer shins are smoother.

Might also help to know what kit you have.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Thanks for the replies!

Some of the links are down though... didn't see any leg pics?

It is supposed to be a styrene TE kit panda. I found it on ebay a few years ago. It has a few cracks in it here and there from where the guy started trimming it and messed it up so I got it pretty cheap. I figure I can use it as a test run and if I screw it up at least I didnt break the bank! I've had a GF helmet for years that I'm gonna use with it.