Building my first helmet

nannytrooper

I'm building my first helmet (ANH stunt style) and am trying to decide if I still need to do anything to finish it off. I keep looking at all the different photos and am not sure if I should touch up various parts or just leave it as is. I'm really hoping that it will be ready for trooping by Thursday so I can join my husband in costume (instead of just as his handler).

100_2893.JPG

100_2894.JPG

100_2895.JPG

100_2897.JPG

The ear isn't finished. I beliebe it should be stroked around teh outside of the gray shape as well as having a black bar over one or more of the ribs. I could be wrong and you don't really need it but I have never seen one without it.

This is how my hero helmet is. I am not completely sure it is different for a Stunt.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Thank you. The black around the ear was the main thing I was wondering about - but I can't find any information on which rib gets a black bar over it. It seemed to be missing from the threads I had found so far. I will paint it tomorrow.