Lengt of Theigh

Hello,

Im almost done with my TK legs. Im ready to attach the "gas charges" belt on the right knee. But Im not sure where the bottom of the theigh should sit. Right now if I slide the theigh all the way up into wearable position. The bottom of the theigh rides right on my knee. Is this correct, or should it be above my knee? Need to know before I drill my hole & attach incorrectly. :blink:

Edited by Chunk

It's dependent on your height, but in armor (IIRC) the bottom of the thigh should hang just on your knee or very slightly past it.

Ok, then it sits right. The bottom edge of my theigh sits right across my knee :dancing-trooper:

Maybe I should have said this in the beguining. I have an FX kit that I bought back in 2007. I have made no modifications to the theigh as of yet. I slide it into position & hold it while walking around. The length seems to be good. The only problem I see is. I will have to dremmel the back just a bit for comfort. I get "armor bite" on the backside of my knee. :dancing-trooper:

Does anyone have a close up pic of "Their" front & side of the right knee "gas cylinders"? In some pictures I see that the lower belt corners have a rounded corner. My FX kit is older & I don't think it has enough excess plastic to hold on if I was to make the rounded corner.

Edited by Chunk