First off, -----I'm assuming.

If so, great... if not, go read it first then come back here.

Now, here's what I would suggest...

-----

a) tighten the gap between the shoulder bells and the chest / back plate. You may have to "widen" the shoulder bells some to do it.

B) raise the thighs and — at the same time — lower the cod piece / butt plate. You will probably have to "shim" the backs of them to get them pulled up more it looks like.

c) tighten the ankles. TKs aren't supposed to have 'cankles'. B)

d) change the lenses in your helmet. You need to make the helmet an ROTJ because of the armor.

e) change the tube stripes and paint the frown black (in standing with the ROTJ.)

f) not sure, but your under suit looks "baggy". If it is, get a new, skin-tight one.

g) after raising the thighs make sure they're 'form fitting' on your legs. Wider at the top than the bottom. Not "tubes."

h) get new boots! -----

That's what I see right off the bat.

Actually... if I were you... I'd try to sell it online somewhere as-is, helmet and all, then use the $$ to buy some armor that's good to start with and doesn't take all the work... which you can easily get for what Rubies sells for.

Hope that helps man!!! B)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020