Doughboy's Hasbro E-11

Hello all!

Here's my finished Hasbro E-11. The pics show the progression from start to finish...well from when I had it finished for a library troop in February, so I came back and finished it. This was my first shot at this...so hopefully I was mostly on target (albeit our screen counter parts who can't hit the broad side of a barn...)

fGfeMgC.jpg

SxDXimp.jpg

o1CpQ4F.jpg

9muyyZD.jpg

wGLK2tE.jpg

9OyQvz3.jpg

The scope needs the little target, and I have the magnifying glass, its taken from a eye glasses repair kit that cost a $1 at Dollar Tree, works like a charm! I first sprayed silver then painted gold on the scope. Following was a coat of Rustoleum black pro gloss, I then used steel wool to dull the shine and weather it, type #000. I am really happy how it turned out, I need a better camara then my phone but does it qualify for EIB (I know it's a stinkin Hasbro...but still?) Thanks!

tny2Khe.jpgtxD6bl0.jpgLclIY0K.jpgKL2zrWZ.jpg

Let me know what you think! I am going to take higher quality pics once I find my regular camara and not just my phone...