opinion needed on sound system

i am reaching the final build stages of my mg-15 (--------) i am at a loss on weather or not i should add a 20 watt amp and 2x Sony 4" speakers in the ammo drum.

i plan on selling the blaster sometime this weekend so any help would be appreciated:D i can do this but my main concern is the weight.

here is what the sound system i am planning looks like in a rough mock-up

the features i intend to induce are

1---------: selectable blaster sound board (

)

2: amplifier with mic input and direct blaster sound output

3: 2x 5 watt sony speakers

basically my plan is to make it a super loud blaster that also functions as a bullhorn, voice amp or mp3 player amp

i estimate that with the speakers+batteries and other components it will add about 1 1/2 - 2 lbs to the gun

my main questions are.. is it worth the additional weight?... would it be practical..would people like something like this?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Probably depends on how heavy the gun is I guess? Cool idea though! blaster sounds would be fun to have coming out of there (louder?). I don't know if anyone would get much use out of plugging their iPod into it? :) Given the environments when trooping, they tend to be noisy, so... I'm sure someone on here would want one though. A very good idea I think!

Jess

Probably depends on how heavy the gun is I guess? Cool idea though! blaster sounds would be fun to have coming out of there (louder?). I don't know if anyone would get much use out of plugging their iPod into it? :) Given the environments when trooping, they tend to be noisy, so... I'm sure someone on here would want one though. A very good idea I think!

Jess

thanks for the input.. :D