AM Kit Test Fit

Overall I'd say it looks pretty good. The shoulder bells do need to be pulled forward some so you don't see as much of the undersuit, but that's more for looks than any requirement. Nice work so far. :)

Nice progress, more than I've made on mine! :)

The shoulder straps (chest to back) seem a bit high on you, is it just riding up? The ab button area looks a bit too covered, see if you can raise the chest any more (without it digging into your neck).

Also, i love the AM kit but I find the chest still a little long. I might cut my neck opening lower slightly, and if necessary - trim the bottom of the chest and roll the edge.

Nice progress, more than I've made on mine! :)

The shoulder straps (chest to back) seem a bit high on you, is it just riding up? The ab button area looks a bit too covered, see if you can raise the chest any more (without it digging into your neck).

Also, i love the AM kit but I find the chest still a little long. I might cut my neck opening lower slightly, and if necessary - trim the bottom of the chest and roll the edge.

Thanks,

I noticed the same thing. The ab plate was pulled up too far with the suspenders when this was taken. I have since had it dropped down some. I need some help on the thighs. This AM Kit is made to over lab. Any ideas and pics would be helpful. Thanks for the advice.

I need some help on the thighs. This AM Kit is made to over lab. Any ideas and pics would be helpful. Thanks for the advice.

There's a few images in people's AM builds, maybe check those out? I know the AM kit is designed to overlap, but I'm going to butt seam mine ANH style. I can't see what that wouldn't work.