EFX Trooper hemet ltd ed

Hi i have been thinking of selling my efx helmet but still not sure as it is really well made ,i have had it from new and was wondering if i sold it how much they normaly go for ,,,, also what are your opinions of this helmet ? i already have an sds helmet and the efx has never really been out the box so maybe i should let it go ,,,, what do ya think ,,,

Hi i have been thinking of selling my efx helmet but still not sure as it is really well made ,i have had it from new and was wondering if i sold it how much they normaly go for ,,,, also what are your opinions of this helmet ? i already have an sds helmet and the efx has never really been out the box so maybe i should let it go ,,,, what do ya think ,,,

If you have a low serial No, it often makes a difference. I had No 34, and recently sold it for $700. That and it was in mint condition, never worn out, etc.

How about for trooping in one of this? what u guys think?

No, it's really only intended as a display piece. It's pretty heavily lined with padding, you can't see through the bubble lenses, and they usually reek of some sort of toxic glue.

Edited by jawa001

• 2 weeks later...