Darth Voorhees' TE2 build

Yup...its HIPS.

As for major differences...well for one, the TE2 has left and right arm/calf pieces. The AP has mirrored pieces meaning the left and right are the same. The AP is also ABS, not HIPS. I also noticed the TE2 has a bit more length on the kidney plate, so my side gap is smaller. only about an inch and a half on each side, where my AP has about 3" on each side. The only thing that would make TE2 any better is it being ABS for durabilty sake. But honestly i already like the TE2 better than the AP. B)

thanks! i plan to suit up for approval pics this weekend!

Awesome! I can't wait to see the pics! I'm going to turn my current rig into a sandy sometime in the future. I have to finish my clone first though. My fiancée and I are buying a house this month and we are getting married in October. Not a lot of time to work on armor right now. :-/

BIG GUNS!!! LOL

Ok, So here's my Cushman T-21. It is vac formed HIPS with a thin walled 3" PVC pipe barrel. I roto'ed some Rotocast resin on the inside for a bit more sturdiness. The cooling coil is plastic irrigation pipe. I have ALOT left,if anyone wants some feel free to PM me. its pretty sturdy and still maintains a light weight, even with the resin coating in it. I was going to originally remove the detail pieces that were vac formed into it and add them as seperate resin pieces, but thats a bunch of work that isnt really necessary. Anyway, here are the pics..

100_0706.jpg

100_0707.jpg

100_0710.jpg

100_0709.jpg100_0708.jpg

Doesnt look like ill be suiting up today to take pics, but soon!