So, after my first troop as a supporter I got the urge to work on this again. I've cut down the return edges to about 2-3 millimeters, so everything sits a lot closer to my body now. I got my roommate to tape everything to my body, so I can get feedback on what needs to be changed and what is fine for basic approval. Front shot. Showing off the side of the suit. My main problem area atm. They have to sit higher on me, which requres either shimming or creative use of cover strips. Backplate. Shot of the right side. I haven't glued anything together yet, since I wanted to get a feel for the entirety of the suit first. I am curious what I need to fix for basic approval, though.