Helmet fans

Hi Dominic,

I remember something like that a while ago. Thing is, I thought it ran from 9v batteries. Most fans run slowly from AA's.

Anyway, you wish to take a look at my kits. The fans are of the highest quality and the kits are built to a high standard.

I do good postage discounts for troopers from my own site. They are also available on Ebay but cost more on there because of Ebay's high fees!

-------

Cheers,

Rees.

tktrooper24 said:
Does anyone remember who was selling the helmet fan kit that had two fans wired up with 4 aa batteries and a circuit board. I can't seem to locate it.
Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone remember who was selling the helmet fan kit that had two fans wired up with 4 aa batteries and a circuit board. I can't seem to locate it.

Helmet fans can either be purchased at triktoys.com for a Wompa arm and Leg or at HSC electronics, I recommend buying Nicad Batteries from Interstate for rechargability. also they meter down slower

Helmet fans can either be purchased at triktoys.com for a Wompa arm and Leg or at HSC electronics, I recommend buying Nicad Batteries from Interstate for rechargability. also they meter down slower

Welcome to the FISD Mike. dont forget to go to the new member area and start a thread tell us a little about your self.

also be sure to read the forum rules and the "Read this first or before u start.

Glad ur here.

Welcome to the FISD Mike. dont forget to go to the new member area and start a thread tell us a little about your self.

also be sure to read the forum rules and the "Read this first or before u start.

Glad ur here.

Thanks all, I just wanted the battery kit. I have 5 fans hooked up in my new bucket now. It's like A/C.