E-11 Sterling Parts avail to make your own blaster

tigger68

I didn't know if this was the right forum for this post, so if I was mistaken feel free to move it where it belongs.

Okay, I was just looking around this morning trying to find the best pictures and info about the Sterling SMG MK IV, so I can have an idea of what is out there and how it was modified for the movies. Lo and behold I discovered that there are parts available to put onto a PVC core, add the scope, etc., here is your chance to have a partially authentic Sterling "Blas-Tech" E-11 Blaster.

IMA-USA Sterling SMG MK IV parts

They also have a deactivated Sterling SMG MK IV, without the scope rail or scope and the web page for that gun even mentions that if you are able to find a display Sterling, it most likely has been modified for Star Wars...um, I guess the weapons procurement for the FISD and 501st have been buying them all up. :Laser: Well, I would be purchasing the parts if it was in my budget, but it isn't for the next several months and I don't expect the parts to still be available when I can afford them. Perhaps someone here will be able to use them.

Unfortunately IMA is unable to export outside of the US due to gun laws. :P