Triktoys neckseal.

I am planning to order a Triktoys neckseal. I have a couple of questions.

1. How do they wash when cleaning?

2. Do they shrink? If so by how much?

The reason is so I can give them a bigger size to allow shrinkage. Also, I would like the opinion of fellow troopers who wear it.

Andy

I don't have one, but personally I would suggest hand washing an item that might be fragile or needs to retain it's shape. Throwing it in a washing machine with jeans and whatnot is going to beat it up. Just hand wash it in a small plastic bucket with a couple drops of detergent and cool water, rinse thoroughly, hang to dry. That's the safest for anything.

Extreme washing and drying will break down the elasticity of Lycra quickly, so you don't want to do that.

It looks like it's made of Lycra, which is synthetic and shouldn't shrink. Cotton and wool shrink, but Lycra doesn't.

Have you considered contacting Oiftanker for a neckseal? I know he was making some a little while back. Might be another option for you.

I don't have one, but personally I would suggest hand washing an item that might be fragile or needs to retain it's shape. Throwing it in a washing machine with jeans and whatnot is going to beat it up. Just hand wash it in a small plastic bucket with a couple drops of detergent and cool water, rinse thoroughly, hang to dry. That's the safest for anything.

Extreme washing and drying will break down the elasticity of Lycra quickly, so you don't want to do that.

It looks like it's made of Lycra, which is synthetic and shouldn't shrink. Cotton and wool shrink, but Lycra doesn't.

Have you considered contacting Oiftanker for a neckseal? I know he was making some a little while back. Might be another option for you.

Good advice!!!!!

Oiltanker is a good option of the current ones around. what i would really like to see again is Wyatts under armor longsleeve top with a in corporated neck seal!!!! thous were awesome!!!!