Need help in decding between ROM/FX kits

I have the Pro kit..but the question you should ask yourself, is if you have any space left for three more cables with push-buttons in addition to the cables on the Classic Kit.

The main difference between the Pro and Classic Kit is that the Pro kit has an extended feature based on three cables with push buttons that will play customized sound clips (you get to choose between some standard sound clips when ordering), and that really adds a lot realism to the "Stormtrooper-Effect". But I personally, have not yet used this feature yet as I find it a bit problematic to find a proper place to place these 3 cables with push-buttons. I might just gaffer-tape them to the chest I guess..

Go for the Pro. I've got the circuit board in the back plate, between my shoulder blades and then route the 3 cables down my left arm into my glove. The micro switches are then sewn to the fingers of a cotton glove which I wear inside my trooper glove.

I then have a blaster sound, 'call to disturbance at Mos Eisley cantina' message and 'Disturbance at moisture Farm' message, which I can activate by pressing finger and thumb together or finger against blaster barrel to trip the Micro switches. Whole new level of fun :D

• 3 months later...
The micro switches are then sewn to the fingers of a cotton glove which I wear inside my trooper glove, which I can activate by pressing finger and thumb together or finger against blaster barrel to trip the Micro switches. Whole new level of fun :D

This is How I was thinking of doing my Rom/Fx. very subtle indeed B)

Rom Fx Pro: I have mine in the chest plate and the three extra buttons I have drilled small holes into my belt, on the under side so they are not visible. I find this a great added extra so when your standing Guard/posing for photo's with blaster in one hand your other hand just looks like you are relaxed holding your belt when you can press the buttons to activate different sound's with out people noticing.