3D model of HWT

Hey there!

Merugear here... I was checking out this forum cos I love the backpacks and the overall look of a sandtrooper but I like the stormtrooper details as well. Anyways... I was thinking of making the MiniMag PTL Missile Launcher eventually.

Minimag.jpg

With BFII being a 3d application and the screenshots not really showing much detail I was looking around for a 3d model viewer, and I found one!

With these, you can import models from the game to check them out. I am currently at work, so really haven't found a way to test it out, but the site and reference looks genuine.

http://sites.google.com/site/swbfmodding/swbf-tools

OK here goes:

front.jpg

back.jpg

He does have the O2 canister with the sandtrooperbackpack. somehow the backpack fits over the canister.

bazooka.jpg

bazooka2.jpg

bazooka3.jpg

bazooka4.jpg

The resolution's not as good as my example I got from a wiki, but basically it shows a nightvision image of a bulky mech or vehicle of sorts in the (transparant) reticle.

At least the model'll help me out a bit with the sizing and general shape of it.

And the tour gun, also from BFII!

blaster.jpg

And a miniature from the SW miniatures game!

243502.jpg

Alliance_and_Empire_-_028_Heavy_Stormtrooper.jpg

Hope this helps some people out!

Edited by Merugear