rubber neck trim?

There are several ways you can go with this. Any black trim about 1/2" thick will work. There is the stuff from SealsDirect that is almost spot on to the movie helmets. Then there is Weber's neck trim. Looks spot on to the SealsDirect trim but a wee bit smaller.

------------

RG102 Weber part number

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I wonder if you could find these gaskets locally at Home Depot, ACE, or even WalMart?

Nope. I've searched stores from the deep South to the West coast. The Webers pump stuff is only $2 a foot IIRC. I have a little extra for any future projects.

I THINK that the neck trim on the TIE helmets in the film were the brow trim for the TKs, but I'm sure the Weber's trim will work as well.

Nope. I've searched stores from the deep South to the West coast. The Webers pump stuff is only $2 a foot IIRC. I have a little extra for any future projects.

Will do; thanks Jeremy. The only reason I ask is that shipping is like $7! Oy vey. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. :)

Will do; thanks Jeremy. The only reason I ask is that shipping is like $7! Oy vey. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. :)

Just order up some extra to have on hand for any of your buddies. Also, shipping may be $7 but I'm willing to bet you'll have it within 2 days. I did. It came from Texas to CA in 2 days time. Not too shabby.