My Stargate Costuming...

First off, let me say that I feel a bit like Jabba the Hutt in these pics, as I was seriously heavier than what I am now in them! Truth be told, I don't even know if my SG gear will fit anymore, as I'm about 30 lbs. lighter than what I was in these...

SG%20Mobi.jpg

In my full OD offworld. This one is about 95% accurate, as I swapped out my P90 for the M16A3/203. :) The beret is Kurt Russell's screen-worn from the original movie, but I wanted to tie the movie and the series together, so I figured why not wear it?

SG%20Dcon.jpg

This one... That's me in the black offworld, beret and sunglasses. I was melting in the Atlanta heat wearing all that black, but it was a fun time to be had. I miss Dragoncon, but I miss the woman I'm leaning towards more. That's my battle buddy right there, as we were the go-to team for security handling for all the Stargate guests for that year. If the track folks needed a guest someplace without any delay, we were on it and damn anybody who was in our way. She's also a fellow TK, so I'm hoping she sees this. :)

• Like 1