ANH Forearms

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the way the ANH stormtrooper forearms were assembled? I've tried to catch a glimpse on the DVD but to no avail. Were the two parts glued together and that was it or was there a strip of plastic glued at the seams like the thighs and shins?

I would like to make my kit pretty accurate and don't really want to make a costly mistake :huh:

Alan

The forearms, along with the biceps, shins and thighs were all assembled by butting the two halves of the armour pieces together and gluing a joining strip over the seams. The width of the strips varies, and I use 15mm for the arms, 20mm for the legs and 25mm for the backs of the shins. The backs of the shins only had the strip glued to the outer half so that the actors could open them up to get their feet through.

Han15mm.jpg

The forearms, along with the biceps, shins and thighs were all assembled by butting the two halves of the armour pieces together and gluing a joining strip over the seams. The width of the strips varies, and I use 15mm for the arms, 20mm for the legs and 25mm for the backs of the shins. The backs of the shins only had the strip glued to the outer half so that the actors could open them up to get their feet through.

Han15mm.jpg

Thanks Troopermaster!