ANH Thigh Sizing Help

First of all I want to give a huge shoutout to RS Prop Masters for making my childhood dream come true. Their work is incredible and service is even better. I placed my order on September 19th and contacted them to see if they could possibly have it to me by October 6th. Being that its the Halloween season and Christmas is right around the corner I wasn't too hopeful that this could happen. However, at 11:00 AM on October 6th the FedEx guy is in the lobby with my armor. So I am now a proud member of the family.

I would like to see if anyone could chime in and give me their opinion or share their expertise with me.

I'm 6' 160 pounds so my thighs are on the skinny side. I would like to know if you guys think that the thigh armor is a tad too big or not? I would like to avoid having to trim them.

Also I would like to know if I should adjust the elastic straps that attached to the belt and raise the thigh part up alittle bit. Currently the thigh armor covers my knee caps.

I really want to join the 501st so any thoughts or tips on sizing or details please let me know.

http://imgur.com/a/XsRvZ

Unless you want to trim your armor, i suggest something i tried with my armor; just take some foam and glue it to the insides of your thighs so they don't shake around and will stay in place. Otherwise you'll have to deal with the 'clankyness' of your armor moving on you. As for the elastic, you may have to trim and sew in order to preserve what you need and remove what you don't want. Other than that, it seems to fit you well! 

+1 for using Imgur :)