Fixer's AM 2.0 ESB TK Build

Well it's finally here. And, of course, all the countless threads I studied on assembling my new armor completely leaked out of my ear. So, here come the questions!

I ended up getting AM 2.0 armor.

627c12ba9e5294aa30f365e2416b1cfe.jpg

After about an hour of geeking out and setting the pieces up, I noticed that the calf piece knee angles are a bit strange. It seams to me that the lower inner/outer knee angles should be mirrored, but instead they're symmetrical.

2a8a0e3411fd56fb9bab53248a6f5279.jpg

0011bc5a71aacdd5088b8769600248d7.jpg

ba24e5cbc8393216062988d91ba3eea2.jpg

Am I missing something, or is this one of those "screen accurate" oddities? Oh, and is there a left/right to the tricep armor? There seems to be a slightly curvier side to them. Thank you!!!

The original armor did indeed have many oddities as you put it. For the bicep armor the one with the 'thumb print' is your left arm.

Excited to see you put this together. :)

Edited by T K

As for webbing, do people prefer 1", 1.5", 2" (though it would seem to be a bit too big unless you're double riveting). And to that point, does anyone double rivet or is single sufficient?

Lexington scissors on route, was going to get line 24 snaps from the store this weekend. What size snaps should I get? Opinions?

Edited by Fixer