TKC ESB E-11 Conversion question

FN-3181

I have been studying the CLR for the TKC and at the E-11 standards for ESB blaster it has no requirements for centurion. Does this mean if i buy a Hasbro conversion kit and convert it to the proper ESB style i can achieve centurion ,or is there a mistake in the CLR?

150px-TK_esb_blaster1.jpeg E-11 Blaster (ESB)
For 501st approval:
  • Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster. 

For level two certification (if applicable):
  • Folding stock is placed in the closed position.
  • No ammo counter shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Sterling based blasters have the correct M-38 or M-19 style scope.
    • The M-19 scope is preferred.
  • No power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster, it is modified to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total), with a lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side.
    • This is accomplished by covering the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, then grinding off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side, and drilling a new row of holes in its place.
For level three certification (if applicable):