Day 1

Pledford

1st of all I want to thank everyone in the forum for all of their help and willingness to help new guys like myself. I could not do it without the words of encouragement from guys who know their stuff!

Today was a good day. Although i made a mistake on the teeth (not a bad one, just filled out all 10...oops) I managed to get me forearm return edges removed in the correct spots and forearms sized.

vYktc3v.jpg

fIbOMGu.jpg

I am waiting for my magnets to arrive which should be tomorrow. so I will wait till then to cut and join.

Till then I started working on the helmet. I must say that Navajo Bros AM build thread is awesome!!!!!! It has helped me out a ton. He is the MAN! As you can see Im trying to follow along as best I can to his.

VphaOKO.jpg

busted out the e6000 for the 1st time tonight. whooo that stuff stinks.....gotts headach now.

anyway thanks guys....

Till tomorrow!

Looks awesome! I'm starting my helmet Saturday and getting excited :) one thing I have heard a lot is if you're going to rivet the helmet together, be sure to use screws first and make sure it lines up/fits, just in case you decide to go that route. I've also heard the AM ears can be tricky to put on, we'll have to see when we get there. Keep up the good work!