Modifying UK CE MR helmet Stunt

This is my last piece of the puzzle -- My armor is nearly completed -- need to get canvas belt in and rivet holster and attach canister - also repaint one of my buttons blue -- once I get these last two pieces in the mail I will be finished from the neck down--

OK THE NECK up -- As stated I have the UK CE helmet -- when I put it on I can turn my head inside and the helmet doesn't move -- It's like a huge bobblehead.

One how do I fix this problem --

Two are the lens that come with it OK -- or can I tint them? and what color should they be? or replace and how to do this?

Three i am planning on purchasing the skullworx fan and speaker system any one else have good results with this?

There are a few mod threads in the forums about the CE, Good reads.

Pad the inside better, the stuff stock is horrid. The lenses need replaced, there are a few options for makers on the boards if you want to buy them, but if you have some welders/grinders shield lying around, cut some from that.

Read up on the requirements on getting the bucket up to snuff for teh 501st, there are a couple threads on that in here as well.

I like the skullworks, and again, there are a few more options around here as well.