Build thread idea

So I purchased my AM 2.0 armor kit today and have posted on here about starting a build thread but had a question. <br>

What would you all think about someone doing a live stream thread on periscope or meerkat? Would be a cool way to get real time feedback. If so I may start a twitter account just for my build and link it to one of those platforms.<br>

Thoughts?

• Like 1

It isn't a bad idea, but it may be tough to guarantee that you'd have people available to watch consistently. Part of the benefit of the build thread is that people are able to check in when they have time to do so and provide their feedback.<br><br>

If you can find people who are able to assist via live streaming then that would be awesome. Where do you live? Have you made contact with your local Garrison yet?

I live in east TN (johnson city) <br>

I have contacted both the midsouth garrison and the Carolina garrison(which has members closer to me)<br>

If I start streaming then when people follow me on Twitter, they will receive a notification on their phones each time I'm on live working on my build.

• Like 1