Need Professional Help

Sorry if this is long. To start I have an ATA kit from 2010. I posted this on the welcome page but basically I think I irreversibly wrecked my left thigh peice and couldn't pay to replace it so my whole suit has been sitting in a box since 2010. Now I really want to get this thing done so I have been working on what I can. I wanna make this thread for the build and as a place I can come to show pictures and ask for help.<br><br>

What's done<br>

Chest, back, lower back, butt, shoulders, biceps, forearms, handplates and helmet. Everything but the helmet needs to be repainted.<br><br><br><br>

Problems<br>

The legs are the issue. This is where I screwed up. The right thigh is now quite a squeeze to get into. As are both shin parts. The shins connect in the back with Velcro. I messed up the left thigh and in an attempt to save it I tried to pull it apart and it cracked and where the parts were butt joined in the front looks like sharks teeth (jagged up and down both sides) and I don't see a way to fix it. This is where I put it down 5 years ago. <br><br>

Still needed<br>

Clips, belt, boots,<br><br>

I was younger and less wise when i started and problems ensued. I hand sanded and trimmed everything with a knife. I didn't have the right tools or a lot of money and that's still the case. I'm just a massive fan like you guys who wanted to get a set of armor. Hopefully I can make it happen this time. I'll post some pictures when I get back home. I also want some advice about attaching the knee band and sniper plate. I was using screws but they poke my legs when I put the stuff on so that won't work. Basically it is a real hot mess

Edited by SirDenzington89