Aren't I a little short for a stormtrooper...

Yes I realise I'm not the 1st to quote that but it does apply to me only being 171cm but hey I don't need anything from top shelves...<br><br><br>

So, after reading lots of posts over the last 3 days my head was spinning with information, some think building these days is 'too easy' with all the available information, I wouldn't say too easy because even with info like this there are sooooooo many options...<br><br>

But that said it did make it easier than I expected after seeing that only certain standards are accepted and the amount of inferior quality stuff that is our there...<br><br><br>

So I've now contacted Paul and hope to in the not too distant future I hope to be posting pics of my very own TM build...<br><br><br>

I don't know whose posts and replies have helped me to come to my decisions because I read that many but I say thanks to you all for being prepared to help a complete mid-life crisis noob like myself

Edited by AWOL

• 4 weeks later...