ShadowTrooperJT AM Armor Build

Hey Guys,

Not really sure where you'd post a Shadow Stormtrooper build in these forums, BUT ESB is my favorite movie, I can't go wrong throwing in this mix right?!

My first build EVER, and received my armor and got it all laid out, went through the 501 checklist and made sure all the goodies were there! Then came research! (holy shucks)

This process for me, I've found because of lack of AM shadow builds, including my bucket, I'm pulling from ATAs FX anywhere really, but I'm still looking for some guidance! I've reached out to my Spec Ops peeps, and they said the AM builds I would find over here! Waiting for armor party to visit So I can get experienced hands on time with my gear, but I just wanted to reach out and see if you guys had any threads, videos, manuals, anything to throw at me so I can hit the ground running!

Thanks for your help!! post-23181-143678074708_thumb.jpgpost-23181-143678076109_thumb.jpg

Join the Empire

Hey,

Trooperbay has some real informative videos, including tools and supplies you will need.  Hopefully you already have them on hand.

------------

Take the time to look through the AM builds, you can find answers to similar questions you may have and avoid some mistakes we made.

Most importantly, Use the E6000 glue, its the best mistake friendly glue there is.

Also, take your time and enjoy the build.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2015 at 2:35 AM, Starfox2010 said:

Hey,

Trooperbay has some real informative videos, including tools and supplies you will need. Hopefully you already have them on hand.

-----------

Take the time to look through the AM builds, you can find answers to similar questions you may have and avoid some mistakes we made.

Most importantly, Use the E6000 glue, its the best mistake friendly glue there is.

Also, take your time and enjoy the build.[/

Ordered some lenses and swag from trooperbay,

I ordered my tactical pads and hoping they arrive in time to finish my bucket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I too just received a shadow trooper armor kit 2.0 from Armor Master and am building my first stormtrooper. I have been watching vids from trooperbay and dave's garage on youtube atbe. Right now i'm hung up on the biceps and how much to trim off and the best way to attach them to the shoulder bells.

• 3 months later...

I too just received a shadow trooper armor kit 2.0 from Armor Master and am building my first stormtrooper. I have been watching vids from trooperbay and dave's garage on youtube atbe. Right now i'm hung up on the biceps and how much to trim off and the best way to attach them to the shoulder bells.

Newbie here but is there a website or email for Armor Master? How much did you pay for the kit? Thanks!