ANH Hero Belt and Holster

Hi guys,,

Been trying to find info for a few hours now,,

Firstly anyone got an good put together guides for noobs on putting the belt together, I have the canvas and Covers and the belt itself, but dont know

where to begin,, Do I just use Snaps to connect the Belt to the Canvas belt and then use the covers to to Cover the snaps? If so what Size Snaps?

Or if I should use Rivets. What Size (in mm) Rivets Should I be using,,

Holster,,

I have a holster, but the straps at the top are black, Im going screen Accurate ANH Hero, but Im reading that Hero`s where Tanned straps at the top??? With Connecting the Strap to the belt, again how Are folks doing this? Snaps or Rivets,, and again what Size rivets (in MM) are the Right one`s to Go with,,,Snaps are easy enough to use, but I have never used a rivet tool. Why I even have one I have no idea, but for Some Reason I do.. ha

Drop Boxes

Again Rivets or Snaps? and What Sizes...

Cheers guys,,

You'll want to use smaller rivets (with washers/I don't have one near me to measure) to connect the plastic to the canvas. That way the covers will sit flush on top of the rivet heads. Snaps may be too big. I just built a belt last night. I should have taken step by step photos. I'll post pics of it tonight after work.

Any update Clint?

Also I need to find the Diagram, ( for the life of me Cant Find it) of the exact location measurements for the holster, I know I Seen a diagram that
shows the Measurements Somewhere on Whitearmor that should show how far the Straps of the holster should be from the Belt and The Length etc,, Anyone?

In regards to rivets, I dont and cant find access to rivets to connect the plastic Belt to the Canvas.. Im using 15mm Snaps, Would it be insane of me (as
long as the belt Cover buttons cover them perfectly) to put the male part facing inwards, and Connecting to the Female Snap that is embedded in the
Canvas belt? Or even the other Way around,..  I dont have Snaps put into my Ab plate to hold the Belt in place yet, and Doing the above Will allow access to
doing it later if its Required on the belt as I will not be putting my E-11 into the holster....... (images of connections and how to, Would be great)

Drop Box exact locations?,, Can anyone point out exactly where The drop boxes should go, Again My idea would be to ( Similar to FirebladeJedi`s) would be to
have them drop down from the two edge snaps on both ends of the belt, And centered on the middle of the dropbox... Good idea? Bad idea?

Again as I dont have Access to rivets, What would be my best bet in Connection the dropboxes to the White Elastic and then To the belt?
Images guys would be Awesome,, Im working on TM 1.5mm Armour and Loving it,,

:-) Thanks in Advance

Update: I found the measurement Diagram for the holster, phew,,

Can someone direct me to the Exact Rivets (Washers?) I need/should be using to Connect the two belts.. (Im based in Ireland) or Snaps?

Rivets To Connect the holster to the belt?

Rivets to connect the ABS Belt to the Canvas Belt? ( washer needed?)

Cheers guys, Failing that,,, what are your thoughts on the Snaps idea?

Edited by dark_jedi_ire

Me to lol..

Yeh I Think I would almost prefer to use Chicago Screws to attach the ABS belt and Canvas Belt.. But what size ( in MM)

Same with the Holster.. but again What Size? (in MM)

Fingers crossed some one Can help :-) 

DarSec

For the holster its seems 1/8 " chicago Screws are being used ... But from Research there are anything from 4.75mm to 9mm, reason Im Saying 1/8" is because I have ordered one of

Dartan`s ANH Hero Holster and he confirms that he is Sending me 4 1/8" chicago screws.. Which saves me a lot of hassle and its great,, Thanks Dartan

and for the belt, you can us any size, Im working in mm sorry So just ordered a few samples from Ebay

and going to See which works best,  I have ordered 7mm 9mm 13mm Silver Chicago Screws.. I will see What slots in best under the Abs Rivet Covers for the Belt,, Vern has advised

that you but tape over the top of the screw when putting the ABS cover over o as not To have an issue with heat and The ABS ( thanks Vern)

Hope that helps you out