Screen-used DLT-19

I'm currently building a pair of DLT-19s and have been doing some research on the details. Anyways, I came across this auction link from a couple years ago which offered up a screen-used Bapty-origin DLT-19. I hadn't seen this particular one so I thought I would share it with those of you who hadn't seen it yet: Auction Link

51562.jpg

51563.jpg

51560.jpg

They do mention that they replaced the T-strips, but put replacements where the originals were. The spacing of the front set of strips (specifically along the bottom) looks a little different than the arrangement typically done on replicas. I also notice that the disc on the handle is quite different than the one we're all familiar with:

MG-34_Original.jpg

I wonder if the disc was also replaced or represents another possible variant? A further note is that the feed cover box looks a a little bigger/beefier, as well.

Finally, they seem to indicate that this is one of only two bakelite stocks seen in the film. Is this confirmation, then, that the other two were wood stocks? I know someone else postulated this when looking at the DLT gun rack on the death star in ANH. Anyways, I just thought I'd share and see if anyone has any thoughts on this.... :)

DLTRack_zpsf6d69024.png

Edited by Nagedzi

They indicate that this could be the one that Chewie fires in the detention block. If I had to guess, I would say that Chewie/Han's looks more like the black and white one above based on the size and wear pattern of the ammo feed box.

51561.jpg