Hasbro conversion level 2 cert. question

krieger3945

Hi folks,

In the middle of my Doopy's conversion of a Hasbro blaster. I realized in looking at the CRL today for a level 2 ANH TK Stunt that it asks for the removal of the 7th t-track....sort of. The exact wording is this:

"If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place."

So, my question comes in because of the 2nd line "But, IF YOU WANT to have..." Does this mean then that I can still achieve level 2 certification while leaving the 7th t-track on the blaster? Is the removal of the 7th t-track mandatory? I hope not because I have already stuck on all of the Doopy bits!!

Thanks everyone!