My ebay armour opinions please

Shytallknight

Are you asking if you should buy this kit, or you already bought it and you want to know how it looks?

First, it's excellent that you're motivated to become a TK and sport the white armor.  I've always been of the opinion that any Stormtrooper armor is better than NO Stormtrooper armor.  Having said that, this armor has a LONG way to go to meet FISD standards.  If you want specific recommendations, I'd suggest posting more pictures with more detail.

I don't mean to be cague, but your pictures are grainy and not very clear... it's hard to make out some of the things we look for.

For starters, you would need to address:

*Helmet (way out of proportion)

*Boots (not the correct ones)

*Ab plate is very wrong - looks like one of the FX variations

*Belt is way too big

These are just very general observations.  I encourage you to post more pics with more clarity so we can really get a look at ya.  Don't be discouraged - making it right is a process, and one you will learn from.  Dig in for the long haul, Trooper!

Are you asking if you should buy this kit, or you already bought it and you want to know how it looks?

First, it's excellent that you're motivated to become a TK and sport the white armor.  I've always been of the opinion that any Stormtrooper armor is better than NO Stormtrooper armor.  Having said that, this armor has a LONG way to go to meet FISD standards.  If you want specific recommendations, I'd suggest posting more pictures with more detail.

I don't mean to be cague, but your pictures are grainy and not very clear... it's hard to make out some of the things we look for.

For starters, you would need to address:

*Helmet (way out of proportion)

*Boots (not the correct ones)

*Ab plate is very wrong - looks like one of the FX variations

*Belt is way too big

These are just very general observations.  I encourage you to post more pics with more clarity so we can really get a look at ya.  Don't be discouraged - making it right is a process, and one you will learn from.  Dig in for the long haul, Trooper!

Hi, yea I have bought it I know the helmets big but I have a huge potato head, iv bought a canvas belt and the boots are pimp boots loll. I have been doing what I can do on my budget and Il try to rectify the problems my main one is trimming, is it as hard as it sounds? Thanks for your honesty btw. I will post more pics tomorrow

It needs some work,

some trimming,

Some adjustments,

And some parts putting on correctly such as your biceps.

You can get there

Good luck

Hi there Phil, since your from the UK garrison how far from clearance would you say it is ( roughly) as that's the main reason I love the armour so much, all the voluntary work the 501st do will you be at the Birmingham comic con on 23rd November 2013? Cheers