Advice/Suggestions/Support needed

OK guys, i can appreciate some help if you all can.

Check out the attached photos, i left the arms off because they're currently drying since i needed to expand the biceps.  And i'm waiting for my boots and undersuit to arrive, so please pay no attention to my running pants, which apparently when you photograph them it looks like you're wearing glitter.  

Any thoughts of how it's sitting on me would be GREATLY appreciated.  I know i need to take the stomach in a bit and i need to figure out a good strapping  system for the rear on the thigh.  Other than that, any thoughts/advice/concerns would be greatly appreciated.  

PHOTO ONE-I'm looking at the joints between the knees, and the thigh and pelvis, I think they look ok, thoughts?  Also, does the Chest plate need to come down?  If so, i need to restrap the shoulders to achieve that, yes?

IMG_2939_zps8dec499a.jpg
PHOTO TWO & THREE
Does the Back Plate need to be lowered as well?  I think it's in the proper postition, however I defer to my brothers.  
IMG_2933_zps403544d6.jpgIMG_2930_zps2cd9f954.jpg

Another view from the rear.  Thoughs and suggestions would be appreciated. 
IMG_2927_zps61931481.jpg

Finally, A little action shot.  I hope you enjoy my clogs.  They were the only darn shoes i had that could slip on.  LOL. IMG_2878_zps5c148fe3.jpg

Thanks guys.

If you can either bring the chest & back plate down or bring the ab & kidney up just a bit, it would look a lot better. The chest barely goes over the ab on your left side and there is a slight gap on your right side. Something could just be a bit crooked. You might want to wait till you get your correct undersuit before you adjust anything else. That could make a big difference there. The legs look alright to me.

If you can either bring the chest & back plate down or bring the ab & kidney up just a bit, it would look a lot better. The chest barely goes over the ab on your left side and there is a slight gap on your right side. Something could just be a bit crooked. You might want to wait till you get your correct undersuit before you adjust anything else. That could make a big difference there. The legs look alright to me.

Thanks man, much appreciated.  

I think i need to do a combo of bringing the ab & Kidney up and the chest & back down, kind of meeting in the middle.  The man i purchased it from was a few inches shorter than I am, so trying to make it work is proving to be a little tricky.  Since all the upper body stuff is my correct under suit, I will go ahead and start those adjustments.  Another brother suggested making the shoulder elastic a bit longer as well, so hopefully that will be helpful as well.  Thanks!