Need Helmet electronic Help

hey guys i have yet to own a helmet :smiley-sw013: (Although i have found a seller) i will be looking at grabbing the voice kit, for the storm trooper, the only problem being i have no idea where to start i really want one thats sounds like it from the movie, with the transmission sounds. also is there away to have pre-set recording from the film into it, I.e "look sir droids" or "we don't need to see his identification".

i will also be looking at installing fans to the inside of the helmet and i have seen some really nice set-ups with in head speakers and mics that catch the sound outside of the helmet.

What do some of you guys have that i haven't listed? i would be very interested in hearing what other people have under there bucket :)

any help is a appreciated and i live in the UK if that helps at all. don't worry about prices to much, and i have heard of a wireless set up so i would be interested in taking a look at that.

Thanks

Stephen OUT

Edited by Balarus

thanks alot i will have a good look at this i seen a post that aloows for 2 small speakers to be placed in the front of the helmet i am very intrested in that might pick up the iComm and connect it with speakers to make the sound come from my helmet :)

i like the wireless mic as well :)