My new RS armor! :)

Hi Gordon, welcome aboard

Congrats on the armor..lit looks great, i think my only concern is that your wearing your shins a little high. Just bring them a little bit lower and it will look better, and i dont know if its the angle of the picture, but fron the side picture, are your thigh piece to big? They seem a little odd. But thats just from my perception, you'll have to wait for the pros to chime in.

And as far as bending your legs all the way...thats gonna be something hard to do, its already hard to walk in, i think running is a no no... I have found that walking around in the armor is something you have to get use to.but no worries, you'll get there

There are a few mods you can use to add a suspender system to hold the ab and kidney pieces, but the way RS assembled your armor was the way the originals were done. But i think overall you look great, just a few tweaks here and there and you'll look like one mean lookin TK.

Well done on the disney pics....looks awesome