Anyone with a built CFO suit care to tell me some Measurements?

I am currently Building a RS ANH suit and two things it has taught me is that

A: its nerve wracking trimming expensive armor and gluing it together, and trying to make it screen accurate down to the strapping.

and

B: I won't have the time for the ROTJ build I wanted to do afterwords.

CFO offers an assembly service however, so I was wondering if folks could tell me who have used this service (or maybe assembled their own) what the inside diameters at the largest part of each limb piece are. I am 6 foot 1 inch and have a 38 inch waist. My arms are not super muscular, but they are not twigs either. MY weight, like most American males is in my gut, so I know Ill have to add a few inches of Shims to the sides (RS suit looks to need about 2 to 3 inches on each side), but I am hoping not to have to shim the limbs.

Biceps

Forearms

Thighs

Calves

On the untrimmed RS suit I can fit the arms and legs but I think that may be because I was able to leave more than was on the original suit.

Mark has offered to leave the backs of the limbs open for me to add shims etc which I may take him up on, but if the existing measurements work ill get him to fully assemble it.

Thanks!