kgmx856's AM Build Thread

Hello everyone! New guy here!

Just got my AM lite kit from MightyTank, and I will say money well spent! It looks like a great kit with everything already cut and trimmed. I am 165, 6'0", so undoubtedly I will have to trim a few pieces.

I also just joined the Bloodfin Garrison (at least the forum) and hoping to find someone near me to help build.

I am going for stunt here, and looking still for an AP Stunt helmet. I will *try* to take my time, as I eventually want to make it to Centurion on my first try (perhaps a longshot). Regardless, I look forward to sharing my build with you all. I have read lots of build threads and Centurion request threads. I will post pics tonight once I get home and start unwrapping everything. Christmas came early for me!

Edited by kgmx856

Congratulations with getting armor! It's a fairly easy build, and with some modifications it should be possible to get it to Centurion :)

I'm building an AM Shadow Stormtrooper right now, and even though I'm 185, 6'0" I need to trim off allot. Be sure to read http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16608 guide to get the shins right.