DesTROYers TK Armour update page.

OK, whilst the sun was still up I grabbed some more shots.

IMGP0407.jpg

Whats left to be cut out.

IMGP0404.jpg

My all but finished helmet.

IMGP0406.jpg

My a little dirty, Holden VY Commodore SS Ute, which I sometimes refer to as my VY-ST (VY-Scout Transport) and my bucket.

IMGP0409.jpg

The armour trimmed so far.

IMGP0412.jpg

from this picture you can see, the same mold damage on the back plate that has been previously brought up. As you wont see it under the straps, I'm not concerned about it.

Thats it for now, except for some of my Snowie Armour shots I will post up in a min.

• 1 month later...

OK, I have been both Slack and busy the last couple of months and the TK did kind of take a back seat for a while to getting Snowie finished, The Tusken Started and almost finished and a new job which drained a lot of my time and energy. But I am happy to say, that progress has been made.

2126665260_b61f3f6246_b.jpg

He's not finished yet, not by far, I still have to finish the legs, and seal up those Joints on the arm. I know they are not supposed to be that wide and that the strip is supposed to be on the outside not the inside, but i was assembling this to fit both me and the mannequin and with my Bulk I needed a little more room. Since then I have decided to make this purely a display piece as it is never going to fit me well enough... ever. I am waiting on some new hands for my mannequin to arrive and need to find some pants for the strapping Lad, but besides that, everything is going to plan.

BTW thats a RT mod helmet, the AP helmet that came with he armor is now weathered and dirty on my display case.